Certified International Trainer
Aly Farag — El Qahera El Gedida Cairo- Egypt
Web Site: Ali Farag for Gas and Petrol
Summary of Qualification:
- Welding Technology.
- Operation & Maintenance of Gas Turbines, Pumps, Compressors, Engines, Piping, and Tanks.
- Pipelines Integrity.
- Carrying out technical training courses for several users as below.
- Operation & Maintenance of piping components.
- Safety of oil pump stations.
- Operated and maintained pump stations equipment and facilities.
- Fabricated the piping of natural gas pressure regulating and metering stations.
- Mounted, installed, and aligned pump station equipment such as pumps, gas turbines, internal combustion engines, generators, and fire fighting system equipment.
- Managed the operation, maintenance, and dispaching the processes of PPC. Oil,LPG, NG pipelines.
- Witnessed the tests of the new pumping units at the manufacturer workshop according to the contract terms.
Bachelor of mechanical engineering from Helwan University (Mataria) in Egypt 1968.
Deploma of Cirtified International Trainer from Wales International University.in 2014
Proven Cirtificate from Cairo university of certified international training program. 2014
Here below are copies of certification.
I spent all of my working life (37 years) in Petroleum Pipelines Company (PPC) in Egypt and had got the following positions:-
Pump Station Operation Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Section Head, Pump Station Manager, Pipelines Division Manager, Suez & Red Sea District General Manager, Cairo District General Manager, Communication&IT general Manager, and Chairman Assistant for Cairo and Upper Egypt Districts.
Abroad Business Trips:
I had been delegated from my company in a several business trips as a witness for inspection and testing of mny equipment such as pumps, gas turbines, and valves in USA, England, Germany, Japan, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland.